What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Hi!

guts

VIP Member
I now go by Angelica or Melody, and I use she/her pronouns. I am pansexual, poly, and married to my wife, May. :3 I’m also a boyfriend to Kieran and Miles. A lot of you may know me from GTC, some teen, id like to make some more friends on here! Some of my interests are, music, dhmis, horror, anime, cats, food. I loooove candy, and I love love love pizza, lolz. Please be patient with responses as I might be busy and i’m also working on myself! I have a goal to be a lot healthier, and better at school. x3 bye bye!

I now go by Angelica or Melody, and I use she/her pronouns. I am pansexual, poly, and married to my wife, May. :3 I’m also a boyfriend to Kieran and Miles. A lot of you may know me from GTC, some teen, id like to make some more friends on here! Some of my interests are, music, dhmis, horror, anime, cats, food. I loooove candy, and I love love love pizza, lolz. Please be patient with responses as I might be busy and i’m also working on myself! I have a goal to be a lot healthier, and better at school. x3 bye bye!
nice to meet you im mike from arizona