What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Hi, I'm Holy

Hi Holy,

It's a pleasure to meet you as well! Hope you're having yourself a lovely day/night. :)
Pleasure to meet you as well! I am having a wonderful evening. I hope you're having a good time, whatever time it is for you.

he wouldn’t listen to me otherwise I’m not tryna be rude I’m just tryna get back on the site for something I didn’t do
because there is a process already in place for ban appeals....NOT ranting about it on the forums, especially someone else's post about something completely irrelevant to your ban