What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Hey my name is Livia

Livia

Ok here goes it... I'm Livia in the chatrooms too.
Im on another forum to and to be honest I'm getting a bit addicted ! I'm liking the
Chit chatting , Banter and humour and sometimes can be informative on these.

I dont take offence easily and I dont set out to offend either . Theres no mallace intended life is to short for that .
Speak soon hopefully ♡

Last edited:
Ok here goes it... I'm Livia in the chatrooms too.
Im on another forum to and to be honest I'm getting a bit addicted ! I'm liking the
Chit chatting , Banter and humour and sometimes can be informative on these.

I dont take offence easily and I dont set out to offend either . Theres no mallace intended life is to short for that .
Speak soon hopefully ♡
Welcome. Loved your intro. Myself, I’m a bit of a smart ass, love to banter and it’s never meant to offend. If I do, feel free to let me know. Hope to hear from you soon