What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Help please

LadyB65

How do you report someone who has multiple profiles, uses their about me to threaten and harm you and stalks you on chat?
I wish it to be taken care of privately and have screen shots of the person's profile to prove it.
Thank you

I mean if you do have screen shots of the person coming at you in a threatening manor then post them to a Moderator .

How do you report someone who has multiple profiles, uses their about me to threaten and harm you and stalks you on chat?
I wish it to be taken care of privately and have screen shots of the person's profile to prove it.
Thank you
you can report it to me - or to deeee who can tell me to contact you so it's totally private.