What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Hacked???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chigus12

Idk why there's only one chat the name is in Arabic, we cant chat without getting muted for an hour or being banned for spamming, they are asking people to connect PayPal and pay 10$ for admin rights and banning everyone, Please Help it start around 2:20ish EDT

I hope the new back heavy duty security system for a super date up and running so the next hacker don’t pass the website fire 🔥 wall
I agree with you. I still can not get back my original account. Seems like I can not even get my VIP pass back. Sad! Terrible! Good luck! My account was deleted! Well At lease I think it was deleted.

I agree with you. I still can not get back my original account. Seems like I can not even get my VIP pass back. Sad! Terrible! Good luck! My account was deleted! Well At lease I think it was deleted.
Hi,

If the login credentials you had for your username and password before the site attack, and does not work currently, your account most likely got deleted. You may re-register!

Status
Not open for further replies.