What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

general statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel the need to write this as i feel at a loss as to what to do i dont know what more i can do to tell people im not a troll or a bad chatter
no one now seems to believe me when i say that and due to a recent disagreement with gay adult mod about me been a troll hes now kicked me and told everyone not to talk to me because it just encourages me to stay so that been said should i just leave would that be better for everyone

any suggestions

sorry if you find this annoying

i feel the need to write this as i feel at a loss as to what to do i dont know what more i can do to tell people im not a troll or a bad chatter
no one now seems to believe me when i say that and due to a recent disagreement with gay adult mod about me been a troll hes now kicked me and told everyone not to talk to me because it just encourages me to stay so that been said should i just leave would that be better for everyone

any suggestions

clearly no one cares

any suggestions

oh yay....after a couple months of NOT whining about the mod who kicked u from the room....the same whining a mod told u to STOP and ended up closing the thread to any more replies....here you are again whining about the SAME thing

can't wait to see u squirm and try to deny this is whining...

also can't wait for a mod to close this thread yet again

oh yay....after a couple months of NOT whining about the mod who kicked u from the room....the same whining a mod told u to STOP and ended up closing the thread to any more replies....here you are again whining about the SAME thing

can't wait to see u squirm and try to deny this is whining...

also can't wait for a mod to close this thread yet again
i can assure you there will be no denying or squrming i stand by what iv said i just wanted other peoples views and advice

i can assure you there will be no denying or squrming i stand by what iv said i just wanted other peoples views and advice

but u were told LAST TIME by the admin to STOP with this line of babble....and yet here u are months later starting it back AGAIN

hmm...maybe i should tag in that admin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.