What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Friends List

cam_wag17

Ok ok, I have a strange question. I’m not entirely sure I’m capable of wording this in a way that make sense but I’ll try my best.

So with the friends list, does it update in any particular order of who’s viewed your profile? Like let’s say you have a couple friends online but the position of their profile pictures swaps around with the other few who are online. Does this mean that they’re actively viewing your profile with the most recent viewing being the first one you see on the list?

I don’t know what beckoned me to ask this. I was looking at it one day and noticed that the pictures would move around and now I can’t stop thinking about why that happens.

Thanks for taking the time to read ❤️

Hi,

Your friends list will show your most recent active friends online to least active.
So the first few that are swapping around, would currently be online at the time.

Hope this makes sense.