What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

For carol (full name Caroline)

SadSpider

Beyond The Palm Springs 🍡🦦 🏖️
VIP Member
I’ll always have ur back
I’ll pull you out of the trenches
I will be there when you need me most
When I’m with ya you will never need to have a tantrum or anything as such!!
You can trust me with ur feelings kinda like an emotional bear 🧸😣💜
Whatever makes you feel better I wanna do! I’m open to Practicing praying and even rituals.
There has NEVER been a night out on earth where I haven’t thought about you. You’re the absolute bestest and I couldn’t ask for such a better wife!
I could tell a long story of back when we met in at one of the parx we always hanged out at but I think that should remain between me and you! Ill see you very soon (hopefully in the future too) ily carol
-carols husband