What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Fixing the YouTube

udontknowme

Inactive user
VIP Member
The YouTube needs fixing I think it’s a glitch sometimes it doesn’t work but it works whenever someone go on their to find a song or a music video maybe next update whenever it is needs updating I think? And also maybe kick out people who are from the adult chat I reported so many of them I check but I don’t what’s been happening

The YouTube needs fixing I think it’s a glitch sometimes it doesn’t work but it works whenever someone go on their to find a song or a music video maybe next update whenever it is needs updating I think? And also maybe kick out people who are from the adult chat I reported so many of them I check but I don’t what’s been happening
Interesting the YouTube button feature appears to work just fine with me if you look up a song by name or band etc it should come up , and about adult chatters what seems to be the issue?

Interesting the YouTube button feature appears to work just fine with me if you look up a song by name or band etc it should come up
I have the same issue, nothing happens when I try to search for anything.
I have to go right to youtube and copy the URL from there to share.

I have the same issue, nothing happens when I try to search for anything.
I have to go right to youtube and copy the URL from there to share.
That's very odd honestly it's unfortunately doing the same thing to me as well right as of now

The YouTube option on chat only allows a certain amount of songs per day, it’s best to open another tab, search YouTube, find the song you want then copy and paste the link in to chat
That's good to know, thank you for that.