What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Feedback For Mods and Admins

MiguelTheReaper

I've been back on and chatting around after the hacker incident and I've come to see a lot of people complaining about "oh my account was deleted" and "i want my VIP back" and i feel like those people dont know how much our Mods and Admins are going though. this hacker has made them take time from there lives and family's to help fix the issues and it make me kinda upset when people act like this. but my feedback to our Mods and Admins is thank you for your hard work, i appreciate you guys, and thank you guys for being just great people

Attachments

• one-does-not-simply-thank-you-memes.jpg
    one-does-not-simply-thank-you-memes.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 10
I've been back on and chatting around after the hacker incident and I've come to see a lot of people complaining about "oh my account was deleted" and "i want my VIP back" and i feel like those people dont know how much our Mods and Admins are going though. this hacker has made them take time from there lives and family's to help fix the issues and it make me kinda upset when people act like this. but my feedback to our Mods and Admins is thank you for your hard work, i appreciate you guys, and thank you guys for being just great people
The incident we went through was truly horrifying.. But thankfully, it was put to an end by the help of the owners and the wonderful staff team!

Our objective here is to make the chat site feel welcoming and safe to everyone on 321.

321chat is like a second home to those who value the memories and friendship's they have developed over the time spent here. ♡

This is truly heart warming to come on and read thank you very much!! for this it is very appreciated Dear♡

And I hope you are doing fantastic.

-Ernaline

Please restore my VIP status
hey i know you want i back pretty badly but their doing everything they possibly can they so much to do and not to mention that they have lives outside of 321 please as a fellow person who's waiting have a bit of patience and im sure they will get to you ASAP

ok why do i sound like a wise ass i thought i was the dumb wannabe YouTuber lol

May I please have my VIP status restored my acc was Jere_Miah it was deleted I had to make a new acc which is now known as Plankton

Thank you for the kinds word. We sre here to help :)

Thank you so much on behalf of all the staff!!!!

Thank you so much for your very kind words :)

The incident we went through was truly horrifying.. But thankfully, it was put to an end by the help of the owners and the wonderful staff team!

Our objective here is to make the chat site feel welcoming and safe to everyone on 321.

321chat is like a second home to those who value the memories and friendship's they have developed over the time spent here. ♡
here here