What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Favorite thing about 321

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
Whats your favorite thing about 321?

Mine has to be how kind most of the people I've encountered are.
Theres so many level headed members capable of having wonderful discussions and i love it.
I've made some great connections.

Chatting.

Joe Biden Debate GIF by CBS News
Office Space Case Of The Mondays GIF
Joe Biden GIF by CBS News
Office Space No GIF
Joe Biden Debate GIF by CBS News
office space GIF
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News
Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Theres so many level headed members capable of having wonderful discussions and i love it.
it's pretty much a discord version of an LGBTQ chat. It's quite nice that they welcome all sorts of people to connect and make relationships with others.

Personally, room variety and profile customization.
The people are amazing but I've experienced headaches due to some high toxicity, however, the kind lovely people outway this, and the vast majority are lovely.