What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Compliant about a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espar

Ok so me(esper) and Hunterj2005 (the mod) where friends and he was way over the top controlling and possessive he was always telling me what to do not on a mod way and he would get mad at me for going 3 minutes without a reply and he sent me nudes that I specifically told him not to send me

Ok so me(esper) and Hunterj2005 (the mod) where friends and he was way over the top controlling and possessive he was always telling me what to do not on a mod way and he would get mad at me for going 3 minutes without a reply and he sent me nudes that I specifically told him not to send me
Also I forgot to mention that he is also power abusing he muted me for an hour earlier for know reason and he's honestly just a complete divk to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.