What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

complaint

im sorry but i need to write this i know some of you will not agree but i need to say this i really feel i have been treated unfairly here and im really not happy dont get me wrong this is a good site and people work hard on the site i understand that but i really have an issue with the gay adult admin he as you may or may not know i was kicked as for what i dont know i have accepted that what i believe is out of order he has now told everyone in that room not to talk to me or mention my name in the room i have been told thats what he said by my friend who now will not talk to me because hes believed him i feel this is wrong an admin should not tell people not to chat with me because he doesnt clearly like me iv never caused any offence to him and i dont know why hes doing this i really feel he needs to be spoken to about this or at least needs to be investigated please be assured im not critical of the whole site its a good site and staff work 110 percent but i just feel because hes admin of gay adult he should not force people not to chat with me people should always have a choice in who they chat with
many thanks hereforchat