What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Coming Soon to a Chatroom Near You! - Deletion of Banned VIP Accounts

GetOffmyLawn

We have no say in this matter, but I don't like the idea of deleting banned VIP accounts.

Some have appealed and keep being told "not at this time," and to "try again later." They are good people and I have seen MUCH worse being allowed to stay over and over again.

What ever happened to the "VIPs come first" motto when it comes to the aforementioned appeals?

We have no say in this matter, but I don't like the idea of deleting banned VIP accounts.

Some have appealed and keep being told "not at this time," and to "try again later." They are good people and I have seen MUCH worse being allowed to stay over and over again.

What ever happened to the "VIPs come first" motto when it comes to the aforementioned appeals?
well...i wasn't told 'maybe later'....so i guess i'm about to be dusted like a thanos snap

and if it's possible at all to transfer my 2 vips to someone who needs it...i would not mind that....approved by lawn first tho ...want them going to people we like lol

well...i wasn't told 'maybe later'....so i guess i'm about to be dusted like a thanos snap

and if it's possible at all to transfer my 2 vips to someone who needs it...i would not mind that....approved by lawn first tho ...want them going to people we like lol
Gimme the gold! LOL

If anything, a VIP would have gotten a quick response when we used the form and not the forum. This was because the system was able to clearly mark an appeal as being from a VIP user.

The deletion of VIP accounts is going to be avoided but if any get deleted in the process then that’s unfortunate.

So if one has been banned and thier account gets wiped clean;does that mean they are unbanned and sign into 321chat again?

If anything, a VIP would have gotten a quick response when we used the form and not the forum. This was because the system was able to clearly mark an appeal as being from a VIP user.

The deletion of VIP accounts is going to be avoided but if any get deleted in the process then that’s unfortunate.
oh,ok.I thought you meant that vip's that get wiped and are now banned can come back but have to re-purchase vip's