What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

cant delete account / cant get into chat

bearem3679

the nebulous directions state i need to edit profile [which doesn't exist] and click on the more tab [which doesn't exist]...

i also cannot log into the chat room no matter what i do because it says my email is an invalid format.... and the password is incorrect even though i've changed the password 50 times now.

i just want to delete this account

i had password and email problems when i tried to sign in also,i suggest that you wait longer,my assumption is that too many attemps thwart the attempt because that's what crackers do,but it is just an assumtion,i know very little about the internet and pc's