What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Cannot create new account

Bunny17

Hello there! A few months ago I used to be a user here under the username “Bunny17” I deleted my account due to school demanding too much from me. Seeing that school is easing up and summer break is around the corner I’ve decided to return. My issue is that every time I go to make any form of an account ( guest or new) I am told that I’ve reached my maximum amount of registrations and to try later. I have tried multiple times over the past 3 weeks to no avail… whenever there is time please let me know what I can do to return thank you!!

Solution
Usually this is linked to an IP issue. It kind of thinks your IP has too many registrations. You can try going off wifi if your on mobile and try registering it. If you’re on vpn I would suggest turning it off.

If that doesn’t work it could be linked to the email. Try a different one.

If still not working send a private message to an admin to look further into your IP.

Please reach out if you still haven’t got sorted. We’ll get this figured out friend.
Usually this is linked to an IP issue. It kind of thinks your IP has too many registrations. You can try going off wifi if your on mobile and try registering it. If you’re on vpn I would suggest turning it off.

If still not working send a private message to an admin to look further into your IP.

Please reach out if you still haven’t got sorted. We’ll get this figured out friend.

Solution

Hey thank you so much!! I switched off WiFi on my phone and made an account using mobile