What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Can we have a internal integration ??

Elvira stinna

VIP Member
OOOkkay , I was just wondering if u could make it a such that we get a notification symbol or like a message icon on 321 message boards option even when we are logged off on here to indicate that have something we should look at on here , It would be really helpful if u could do something as such cus i'm on a faily low spec pc and i can't keep both the chats open at all times , it is very
hard keep them open if u are on a phone , actually it's worse than pc to keep track of both the places on phone , or to stay online on both of them ,

Thank you for reading , I would really appreciate if u could do something like that

Attachments

• 35A4A664-8B24-4223-AD97-0FE49702FF57.jpeg
    35A4A664-8B24-4223-AD97-0FE49702FF57.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh , cooool but what i meant to say was that like Can u make it as such that we get a notification on the 321 CHAT SITE when we log in when Someone Messages us on THE MESSAGE boards
like can we have a visual indication on the chat site that we need to look at the message boards , does it make sense when i put it this way ?