What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Can I have my vip back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_wolfheart

Hi I’m alex_wolfheart my old account before it got deleted by the hacker was izuku_swan. I was hoping to get my vip back. I hope due to my user change it won’t affect anything. Thank you

Hi,

We're currently in the middle of reinstating VIP status to those who have had their accounts deleted.

If you haven't made contact with us by now, please do so by the end of Sunday July 31st deadline. If you have made contact, please be patient.

Please fill out the feedback for ASAP -
https://www.321chat.com/contact/feedback.php

Thanks,
Prinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.