What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

bruh

seriously GIF

I try to avoid expressing my controversial opinions in chat. I kept the chat safe in my role as room moderator.
I'm sure my participation here caused my downfall. I'm still appreciative of the chance given.

I hope the us turns into a communist nation. I'll be the first to join if that means trans ppl and Jews will gain acceptance.

"For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, especially they of the circumcision:
Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
"
-Titus 1:10-13 KJV

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
-John 7:24 KJV

Tell me, when you linked Communism to Jewish acceptance, was that disclosure or were you trying to offend me?

Bragging Big Short GIF by The Daily Signal

Oh... and congrats on writing your first sentence on 321Chat Message Board.

happy chicago pd GIF

@Chatter Are you Christian? Now you're using bible verses. What makes you think the Bible has any affect on me? You can't use those to justify your hate towards me. I already said that the Bible are filled with transphobic, homophobic, and antisemitic views. You won't start shit with bible verses. You just make yourself look like an religious idiot. Niether I was just saying.

Are you Christian? Now you're using bible verses. What makes you think the Bible has any affect on me? You can't use those to justify your hate towards me.

Yep, I was raised Roman Catholic, but I consider myself a Traditionalist Catholic.

"
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:"
-Zechariah 8:16 KJV

The Sopranos Wink GIF

"The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."
-Proverbs 8:13 KJV

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
-Isaiah 5:20 KJV

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."
-John 3:20 KJV

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
-John 8:12 KJV

the sopranos smile GIF

Hopefully, I can put together a list of verses that describe what the Bible considers to be evil. Hopefully more organized than this...
However, probably be later this week. It'll probably be sectioned as well. Nothing to worry about. Take care. ✌️

Last edited:
Everyone: no guns Chatter: *brings cannon* Everyone: no nuclear bombs Chatter: *sends asteroid* Everyone: I'm afraid of heights Chatter *throws them in a sinkhole* Everyone: keep your hands to yourself Chatter: *starts kicking* @Chatter your word has 0 affect on me. I'll keep going if you're gonna be this way. You're probably just som uneducated neo-nazi anyways. You'll give up.