What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Blocked on Safari(Macbook)

Ehallogg

Ehallo
VIP Member
I'm trying to log into 321 chat with Safari, but everytime I try to login, I get a error saying
Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access 321chat.com
Why have I been blocked?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.
I'm able to login with Chrome, but not with Safari. The only way I can login with Safari is by "reload and show IP address"View attachment 2115View attachment 2116

What is the attachments at the bottom?

If you can send me a full page screenshot I can check it out. If it asks at the bottom to show your IP, make sure that’s clicked. You’ll probably need to send it to me privately.