What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Birthdays???

Taceaux

VIP Member
Here's a thought. Trying to keep track of friends' birthdays on here...would be nice if maybe you could work something into profiles where we can optionally post our birthdays for those that are interested????

That actually is a feature! I'm sure cm can tell you how.
Scratch that it's actually really easy-
First, tap your profile picture.
Then, tap account details and scroll down to where your birthday is and check the box that says "show date and month to users" or something along those lines.

And to see other users birthdays, go to their profile and tap the "about" tab. If no birthday shows they have disabled it.
Edit: I apologize for the spam lmao

Scratch that it's actually really easy-
First, tap your profile picture.
Then, tap account details and scroll down to where your birthday is and check the box that says "show date and month to users" or something along those lines.
thanks but i don't see that when i follow that...