What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
Recently my 321 keeps loading saying I've been banned when I haven't or haven't done anything to get me banned (at least I believe so) as I'm not active often to say anything much there.
However, my friend contacts moderators and they say that the system says I'm not banned. Does this happen to anyone/any advice?

Same happ with me, saying evading a kick banned, and I haven't evaded from any of the account within 10 days. Though it was the reason 20 days ago, but for 1 day only.

But as I said, I haven't evaded or pm any mod for preventing a kick within last 20 days. And it's showing ban in all my 2 ids

If you use certain VPN's, the system will automatically ban you, and your history will not show that you have been banned. Turn your VPN off, and you should be able to log in, and not get the ban message. If that doesn't work go here and make sure you follow the directions and someone should be able to help you - https://www.321chat.com/contact/feedback.php
If your bein banned by the system before you can enter the site, there is no point in appealing, as there is no history that says/shows that your banned. Hopefully this helps and good luck.

Please unbanned me I been banned for weeks for something I did not even do you can even ask dusk43 and I am XxSoul BreakerxX so please unbanned me Soo I can explain and as well I been here for 2 years and did nothing wrong Soo please let me back in I would like to be there for my lover and my friends.

Please unbanned me I been banned for weeks for something I did not even do you can even ask dusk43 and I am XxSoul BreakerxX so please unbanned me Soo I can explain and as well I been here for 2 years and did nothing wrong Soo please let me back in I would like to be there for my lover and my friends.
I looked into it and it appears you've been unbanned I suggest putting in a ban appeal next time though

-Ernaline

Status
Not open for further replies.