What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Animal Encounters

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
I wanna hear all about your wild animal encounters.

I have a couple stories.

I once lived in a town with a lot of bear activity. I was living with a friend at the time and her mom was making a turkey and had the window open.
I was watching the baby bears out the window and suddenly a mama bear sticks her face through the window.
My friend shut the window on the bears face.

This other time, I was outside having a smoke. My friend had cats. I thought her big fat cat was still outside so i called it over for pets.
It was a big fat raccoon and even leaned into the pet and everything lmao.

In another city, I was out having a smoke and this skunk came out and climbed up my leg.