What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

An explanation would help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizahugs

VIP Member
Rather than causing drama with the current mods i talk to the teen admin (ZaraKatja). She tells me not to call out new mods in the room and to offer to help them as i was a mod (that was demoted for no reason). So i do as she says...i dont call out mods i offer to help and get told to fuck off by more than one. So i again go to ZaraKatja and explain what i see and not only get cussed at but she room blocks me from teen (even tho i did nothing wrong in the room). So i handle it the way she asks and i get punished? Then because she does this i pm the "chat master" and because i do i get banned for "harrassing mods".

So explain how doing as the teen admin asked and bringing issues to her and not in chat is harrassing a mod or admin? Or is this just another abuse of power?

You've been harassing mods , being rude to them, calling them out and bashing them instead of pming them I've had numerous complaints and it happens everytime a new mod is added, and I've been informing Chatmaster every step of the way , this is not an abuse of power its the fact we're sick of you causing issues with mods , and I completely confused as to how you think its ok in the slightest , and this is gone on since you've been removed

No i have not, i was messaging you both on 321 and insta and thats what you asked me to do. I offered to help eveyone of them and "Rin" and golden ratio both told me to fuck off. So why offer? Oh wait thats the mods you want like the ones before that abused their power.

No i have not, i was messaging you both on 321 and insta and thats what you asked me to do. I offered to help eveyone of them and "Rin" and golden ratio both told me to fuck off. So why offer? Oh wait thats the mods you want like the ones before that abused their power.
See this is the attitude that got you blocked in the first place RIn was a mod for 3 years and you where quite rude to him hence why he told you off and raito didn't like the attitude either

Didnt like the attitude? Oh when i congratulated them on their promotion and offered to help in pm? But that when they told me to fuck off... so yes if a new mod tells me to fuck off in pm when im offering to help they might get attitude in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.