What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Age Safety

SJW

Hi, this is a user on the Gay Teen Chat. I am 13 yrs and earlier today I contacted a user in the same chat. He did not have his age posted in his profile and I was unaware until I DM'ed him and the user told me he was 19. During the my questioning him, he was asking me to date him, but bypassed the topic. I questioned him again on Discord and asked him if he was a pedophile and that's when he finally terminated the conversation and blocked me. I' creating this thread to ask that users in all chats MUST verify & post their age on their profiles.

Thanks and sincerely,

SW

You also shouldn’t be accepting socials from anyone for exactly this reason, you don’t know who you’re talking to, keep yourself safe and don’t give your socials out or accept anyone else’s