What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Advertisement

8lackDisaster

Can the advertisement on the chat be removed please. It’s annoying and I think that’s what causes the keyboard issue. I’m not the only one who doesn’t like the advertisement being on the chat. Others don’t like it.

Can the advertisement on the chat be removed please. It’s annoying and I think that’s what causes the keyboard issue. I’m not the only one who doesn’t like the advertisement being on the chat. Others don’t like it.
CM has already stated on multiple like posts that it's not going anywhere...

Can the advertisement on the chat be removed please. It’s annoying

It's annoying when corpulent females shamelessly share advertisements of their cellulite.
There's finally an attractive female on chat. Enjoy her company. Why complain?

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office
Colin Jost Laughing GIF by Saturday Night Live
Dave Chappelle No GIF

I'm only jesting. Sorry. 🫤