What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Ability to keep a room we make

Damon Salvatore

Hello this is damon salvatore from 321 chat and im wondering if its possible to keep the room i make on 321chat.com because i dont want to have to keep going back and forth between pms to talk to people

Well, it's hard to monitor all the rooms 321 has to offer so inactivity on a room means that there isn't much, so 321 doesn't see the point of it.
On the contrary, you (or a friend) did pay for the vip membership so I understand your frustration.
Also about the pms thing, sometimes things are better off there instead of main chats.

Hello this is damon salvatore from 321 chat and im wondering if its possible to keep the room i make on 321chat.com because i dont want to have to keep going back and forth between pms to talk to people
If we keep a room for one, we have to do it for everyone and this is not possible.

It would be too much to manage all the rooms that would be made. It would mean that staff would have to be monitoring some of the rooms for some time and they wouldn't be able to mod in the rooms they mod in. I personally don't think it's worth it making the rooms permanent.

It would be too much to manage all the rooms that would be made. It would mean that staff would have to be monitoring some of the rooms for some time and they wouldn't be able to mod in the rooms they mod in. I personally don't think it's worth it making the rooms permanent.
On the contrary, you can hire staff for a specific room

Yes that can be done, but they would be room mods. We would have to have good room mods. It cannot be any person. They would need to make sure the room falls under the rules and stuff. It takes time to find good room mods. They need to know what to do in certain situations. What kind of rules and guidelines will the room follow?

Also, the rooms can be made so certain people can access it, and there is also an option for password. If this is the case, then an admin or higher would be the only ones that can access the rooms without the password. These rooms would need monitoring.

It's doable but it's gonna take a lot of time, and it's not worth it. If rooms were permanent then we'd have over 50 rooms. That's too much.