What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

A developer chat

Rockyo_FnU

Hello, I am a game/website developer. I was wondering if we could add a chat for developers that is less restrictive on codes.. I recently got banned for posting a script error of mine to try to show people in chat the progress on a project i am doing for 321chat... It would be helpful to developers if a developer chat was added and had a moderator to view it instead of auto mod, or a lower level of auto mod. As auto mod apparently detects HTML, Or code in general as spam... Links should still not be allowed, but instead of letting you send the link- and banning you for spam. Should warn you to remove it. (Due to many codes containing JavaScript API links)

if I had any errors in grammar while typing this it is due to me being sleepy. as due to me being a developer, I have no sleep - PS Rocky