What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

321Chat Chess Club

Mental Zoo

I noticed there's other users who play chess. Majority are actually experienced players. We can easily make a club on Chess.com. It'd be private so only 321Chat users can have access. With this club we can chat, play matches, and play in private tournaments. All are scheduled by administrators. Chess.com's very secure and available internationally. The only flaw is that you'll have to make an account to join. Thank you.

Last edited:
I noticed there's other users who play chess. Majority are actually experienced players. We can easily make a club on Chess.com. It'd be private so only 321Chat users can have access. With this club we can chat, play matches, and play in private tournaments. All are scheduled by administrators. Chess.com's very secure and available internationally. The only flaw is that you'll have to make an account to join. Thank you.
As a person that well does play chess with one of the mods I absolutely do love this idea for sure!!

Hope your doing fantastic btw

-Ernaline

I personally think this is a good way to bring users together, especially users who have interest in such hobbies like chess! Not only would a chess chat room would be welcoming to the players, but it's a great way to develop communication and friendship.

Maybe one day, the site would have a new room introduced!

About 7 or 8 years ago we almost had an entire new arcade system added to the site. I don’t think it’s on the agenda any longer however.
If the arcade system is still around in the agenda after all these years, would there be a possibility it'll come back as a feature to the site?

I agree with Average Gentleman and Degenerate. The amount of cheats here prevail us three. We should play a match or two. A fair game.
i remember playing you. what happened to your original account? youre an experienced player. you should consider playing my friend james.

Last edited:
you clearly never played chess with the users here. im not much of a chess geek in chat. but you brought it up. the users all into chess in chat are usually cheaters trying to impress others. i can give you their usernames. you can play them and see for yourself.

Last edited: