What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

321 my account isn't let me pm people

noella

my 321 chat hasn't let me chat with my friends for even let me post in main iv tryed other divecse too an nothings woring

my 321 chat hasn't let me chat with my friends for even let me post in main iv tryed other divecse too an nothings woring
It may be because you're using VPN or not conected to the wifi, it could also be because you've been muted from pm people. If there's no text box popping up however then don't worry because this haopens daily for everyone, just refresh the page.

It may be because you're using VPN or not conected to the wifi, it could also be because you've been muted from pm people. If there's no text box popping up however then don't worry because this haopens daily for everyone, just refresh the page.
The vpn is a good point. I’m in my works wifi (hospital) which I use a vpn on. When I first go into the rooms on a vpn with my Apple device I don’t have the text bar. I have to refresh and it will appear.

Putting this here in case it ever affects others.