What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

šŸ’

SadSpider

Beyond The Palm Springs šŸ”šŸ¦¦ šŸ–ļø
VIP Member
My wife Caroline and me have been fighting lately.
Are 197th anniversary is coming up and I wanna celebrate it at the movies and she wants to celebrate it at the amusement park. The day of our anniversary itā€™s gonna be raining and that means some rides will be closed (the amusement park rides that is).
Also the movies are so much better and we could choose a movie that we both like! Also carols bones canā€™t handle the rides cuz sheā€™s literally 224 smh. Anyways any advice would be appreciated, sincerely - carols husband

Are you and both Caroline fucking vampires?
Iā€™m not and Caroline isnā€™t that I know of. Sheā€™s never sucked my blood but she has sucked my- uh ummm uh strawberry ice cream cone I made for her for our 165th anniversary many moons ago.

We just have a lil secret abt living long and know how to live life to the fullest.

Are you and caroline ghosts
If we are ghosts itā€™s impossible for us to go invisible and walk thru things. Also sheā€™s always so LOUD and making all this racket wherever she goes but Iā€™m not complaining. I have the most dearest and affectionate wife ever, maybe thatā€™s because sheā€™s the only girl Iā€™ve known but I think itā€™s because sheā€™s special

Ask me a REAL question
Ok I will.
Why canā€™t I message you on here but you can message me (comment on my profile or whatever)

Not that I need to message you but if carol gets on my nerves I might need to vent abt it